Program suggestion

Sexton, Kyle ksexton at gsihosting.com
Tue Nov 8 11:13:36 CST 2005

Oh, I just ran into something where a small utility would help out.  Basically I needed something that would be just like cp or mv, but would give the transfer rate of the file copy.  Lot's of programs do this (scp, ftp, wget, etc...), but I don't think there is a way to have cp do it.  I could use 'time', but that's no fun. :)

Kyle Sexton