Firefox sercurity questions

rcedelman at comcast.net rcedelman at comcast.net
Sun May 29 11:04:23 CDT 2005

SuSE's Online Update has the 1.04 update. It's still better to wait for SuSE to release the update and grab it that way, than using the built-in Firefox updater. If there's any differences in the way SuSE builds firefox, you'll get the 'correct' version through the YaST Online Update. Likewise, if you use the Firefox method, you do risk breaking something.

Just my 2 cents.

Rich