Windows question- respond off list

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon May 16 14:03:33 CDT 2005

God I hate doing this, but it's for my job.  I need to add a .msc file
to the standard Windows Management console, the mmc.  This .msc file is
a part of a program I'm working with and it adds some monitoring
functionality to the standard mmc console.  I know how to make a new,
custom console and save it, etc.  What I need is the command, if one
exists, to add the .msc into the "compmgmt.msc" under the "Services and
Applications" subheading, "services.msc".  If I have a single command or
series of commands, I can add this to my install script.  The docs on
MMC.exe are a little light and non-existent AFAICT in what I
specifically want to do.

This is giving me a headache.