Extracting ALL of the attachments from a mailing list

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:38:06 CDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Gerald Combs <gerald at ethereal.com> wrote:

> None of these steps should take too long to implement individually.  I
> was hoping someone would come back with "you can do that with AMaViS in
> about 60 seconds" so I could be lazy and not have to cobble it together
> myself.

There are bushels and bushels of CPAN packages to help you, but again,
reading how to interface to someone else's system is a dubious gain over
rolling your own.  Thus the profusion.
http://search.cpan.org/~dskoll/MIME-tools-5.417/
gets used in whole or partby other module authors,
http://search.cpan.org/~markov/Mail-Box-2.060/lib/Mail/Box.pod is also
a popular
infrasturcture for dealing with e-mail storage formats.

--
David L Nicol
Ask not, "who are you?", but rather, "are you allowed?"