database

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 10:59:55 CDT 2005

Another question regarding databases.

I'd prefer using ANSI SQL or even SQLite, but the
issue has come up that the local newspaper managers
might want the database output into Microsoft Access.

Is that easier to convert from Access to SQL or easier
from SQL to Access?  (I think I know the answer, I
just want to hear it from someone who does this
professionally)

Also, is it easier (or better for that matter) to use
an SQL database when putting it on the Internet?  In
other words, if I'm forced into Access should I create
a side copy in SQL just for the Web?