OT: Bringing India Here (was Re: OT OS issue)

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 22:00:28 CDT 2005

This could actually be good news,
what with the way Cruise ships are killing off
passengers with food poisoning. Hey maybe India,
will have to outsource back to us to get back
all the people they lose on the cruise ships.
Nah, they'll just hire FSU people... oh wait they're
already doing that. ;') or :'( ?

I'm not sure the DoHS is going to be very thrilled
about this. Those Fed types generally don't like
seeing people skirt around the law. Especially with
all those potential terrorists just off-shore! Oops,
Was that a cruise ship we just blew up? We thought it
was an Al Qaeda invasion force.

--- Leo Mauler wrote:

> --- Jack <quiet_celt at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> He doesn't need to relax H1-B restrictions, just
moor