Cyrus/Postfix

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Mar 30 11:56:51 CST 2005

For some reason one of my Gentoo servers has decidedthat Postfix should
deliver mail to the local maildirs instead of to the Cyrus imap server.  I
have no idea why this change happened - I know I killed somethign by
accidentally removing MySQL (even though it wasn't running), and aparantly
that caused Postfix to be braindead. (?)

Anyway, if someone knows off-hand where the magic switch is, I'd appreciate
it, otherwise I won't be able to dig into the configuration files to find and
fix it until tomorrow.

(Fortunately it's not overly critical, besides my own mail it only handles
faxes, most of which are junk.)