Subversion of config files - was:[Linux Job]

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Thu Mar 24 16:31:37 CST 2005

Like CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials.  Any time anyone makes a
change to a router configuration, RME saves off a copy of the config,
along with other information (such as who made the change).  It lets you
compare different config versions, see who made what changes, and revert
to a previous config.