Linux radio question

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:33:18 CST 2005

I've not found a "manage RealPlayer links" app or
site, just using Bookmarks in Mozilla to keep track of
them.  Yes its kludgy and two applications, but it
works reasonably well.

--- "Richard A. Franklin"

<raldenfranklin at everestkc.net> wrote:
> Just starting to listen to live radio using
> RealPlayer 10.0.2.608 w/
> SuSE 9.2 (thanks to SuSE for the free 9.2 DVD ISO).
>
> Any recommendations for free Web sites and/or
> Linux tools for selecting stations and managing
> addresses for favorites? Have tried saving links
> to connections under "favorites" with RealPlayer,
> but I often get error messages indicating a
> possibly outdated or inaccurate link when I try
> to return to a saved station ...  sometimes I can
> retrieve a live stream, sometimes not.
>
> Rick

And I always thought: the very simplest words
Must be enough. When I say what things are like
Everyone's heart must be torn to shreds.
That you'll go down if you don't stand up for yourself
Surely you see that.

  -- Bertolt Brecht