ajax

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:34:49 CST 2005

>Asynchronous JavaScript and XML

>http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000385.php

>You will be seeing this idea more and more.
>It cracks open the last barrier between
>browser applications and other PC apps, and
>with Google showing off how cool it is, it
>is bound to stay. I've been watching it for
>about 3 years, and now it's getting the
>attention it deserves.

Woah, this is sweet.  While looking into it, I discovered ASP.NET 2.0
has this built in, so I tried it out on one of my testing server.  I put
two huge data grids on the page, and gave one paging.  The paging worked
just like a charm, the call backs were transparent, similar to what
gmail does.  I'm hooked :)

Josh