Real Basic

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Fri Mar 11 02:34:28 CST 2005

If you are interested in getting your feet wet with programming try it
out.  I don't think you will find anybody serious using it though.

I could be wrong, but I think this list is diverse enough that you could
post questions about programming in a common language - and get a
response about it.  In fact, I could claim that more then a few of
us are fairly competent coders ... Hald, please raise your hand.  I think
I saw David Nicol on this list as well.

I would recommend you try picking up perl or python first.  They will have
more application to real world experience then Real Basic and are fairly
easy to learn and can do all the things that make Real Basic "great".