OT: vintage TV

crash 3m crash3m at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:55:52 CST 2005

I ran acrossed a Zenith TV from 1958, model c2358W chassis 18c20.  I
havent tested it but the unit itself looks to be in good condition
(there is a dark stain on the top, and the knobs are worn.)  It was
said to be working the last time it was plugged in (over 20 years
ago.)  I was going to dump it, but thought I would see if there are
any collectors of vintage electronics that might want to take it off
my hands.   I am located in Lee's Summit.  If there are any takers
please email me back off list a.s.a.p.    First response takes it.
--
Got gmail? I do hahaha