Costa Rica May Criminalize VoIP

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 2 08:54:22 CST 2005

I thought all the telecoms were state run in Europe,
except in former Communist states?
France, UK, Italy, and Spain, I'm pretty sure they are all
state run or state "sponsored". Not sure about Germany
or the Viking countries.

In a world where freedom is illegal only criminals will have
freedom - Brian Densmore

I actually support this idea. Let the Canadians keep their lethal beef.
I'm switching to a Venison diet, I like my brain the way it is ... uninfected.
What with UK, Canadian, American, Japanese and many other countries reporting
case of diseased beef killing people, who needs it.
Beef - It's what's for your last dinner!

;')