Server Fundraiser

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at lumensoftware.com
Tue Mar 1 16:00:40 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 15:29 -0600, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> At the regularly scheduled  KCLUG Meeting tomorrow I will collect more funds for the LUG server upgrades.  I believe we are about $60 from our goal so that bigger, better drives and a controller can be purchased.   Chris Bier will not be present at the meeting and I'm not sure about Bill C., so I will make sure the funds get to one of them in time for the hardware purchase.
>
> Only give if you are able.  Checks can be made out to Bill Cavalieri w/ a ref. to KCLUG Server Fund in the memo.

We have $221 on hand, and $55 in pledges.  So if all the pledges come
in, we will have just enough.

Just a reminder, if anyone has spare pc133 ecc reg ram (128+), we would
love to take it off you hands.  LUG server has 512mb, would like to bump
it up a bit.

Thanks for all the efforts.

-Bill

I'm planning on being at this Wed's meeting.