Recommendations for CMS

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:55:39 CDT 2005

I use b2evolution for my own blog (dugger.notsoevil.net). It does an
okay job and even has a web interface to change the php scripts. I
haven't updated it in a while, mostly because I'm not yet comfortable
with the server (it's a friend's account and I get limited access).
Anyways, there's also plugins apparently, for things like more
calendars, etc. And of course, it's open source.  Back when I was
trying them all out, I came across a nice table describing several of
CMS tools and their features.

http://www.asymptomatic.net/blogbreakdown.htm

Sadly, it appears to be somewhat out of date. But it's a great
starting point if you're investingating. Perhaps you could make your
own chart reflecting today's progress.

Justin Dugger