moving home/second home

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 09:32:06 CDT 2005

Had a drive that was failing, it was on a system that was dual boot with a screwed up windows registry.  I haven't booted windows on it in two years, so I booted into Linux and transfered everything that was needed to be saved to my samba server.  There is one big directory that I want to save on multiple machines (all my ripped cd's, I don't want to have to go through that again) and was wondering about adding a second drive and another home partition on it, or do I have to move the whole home partition?

TIA
Randal