Online Catalog

Don Erickson derick at zeni.net
Mon Jan 31 12:10:10 CST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Jason Clinton wrote:

> It was Mozilla Firefox, of course. Don and I discovered that the problem is
> Bitstream Vera (Sans) Serif.

I've regenerated the catalog, and unless you have specified the font and
instructed Firefox to "Always use my Fonts", you should now get a
sans-serif since you don't have Times or Times New Roman or Luxi Serif on
your system, apparently.

Bitstream Vera is a very wide font and it seems to get used as default
serif font on some linux systems, but it's often easy to fix things if
you know about them.

So, thanks for the effort and feedback.

Regards,

-Don