Online Catalog

Don Erickson derick at zeni.net
Sun Jan 30 23:13:00 CST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Jason Clinton wrote:

> Just thought that I'd let you know that it doesn't work on my computer. The
> columns and content all overlap each other making the site unreadable.

Interesting.  You're 67.48.110.134?  I show you using Firefox on Debian
(bravo) and trying two different screen resolutions, width 1024 and 1152?

This interface was mostly developed on debian Firefox and tweaked for
everything else I could find, so I'm a bit perplexed.  Oh, I know - hit
CTL- (Control and - (minus)) until things line up.  If you're too far away
from "normal" font sizing, it can become a mess.  If this doesn't help,
would you mind sending me a screenshot?

Regards,

-Don