Live CD for Windows Users

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Jan 26 11:34:23 CST 2005

Here's one.   http://www.mrbass.org/linux/mepis/   Get the Simply Mepis.  It's all you need.  The old 2 disk set had server stuff and you don't need that for your dad.  After you have it installed you can "apt-get update" and "apt-get install <packagename>" for anything you don't have yet.

Brian Kelsay

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 07:47 am, Brian Kelsay wrote:

> If those are his specs, then the machine will be smokin'.  Download
> SimplyMepis stable and you have your LiveCD iso.

Could you give me a URL on that?  What I saw for Mepis on their site looked
like two install CD's, not a live CD.