Open Source Values

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 26 10:18:16 CST 2005

You might want to *rethink* that last thought.

Here's a better set of definitions.

Liberal: Strong gov't regulation on Businesses that do not contribute
to *liberal* candidates. Token breadcrumbs to the ignorant masses on
*commoner* values. Weak regulation on issues from major political contributors.
Big spending on programs which *supporters* sponsor (read companies that
bribe with perks, funds, parties, lobbying). Cut back on programs of competitors.

Conservative: see definition of "Liberal" replacing liberal with the word
conservative.

Anyone who thinks it really works any differently is sadly misled. Our politicians
are greedy, morally bankrupt, rich, spoiled brats. With the occasional exception, who
is shunned by all powerful insider politicians making them nearly completely ineffective.

Yeah maybe I'm a bit disenchanted with the whole system, but I challenge anyone to *prove*
me wrong. Personal ideologue doesn't count as proof.