Open Source Values

James R. Sissel JimSissel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 22:46:43 CST 2005

At 10:31 PM 1/25/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Previous Democratic president allowed WorldCom and Enron to go south
defrauding countless people.  30 years of Democratic Congress, deficit
climbed every year.  First time Republicans were the majority in Congress
budgets became balanced.

Let's face it, they are *all* crooks.  We need to fight them all and remind
them the money they are spending is OURs and not the governments.