Open Source Values

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 25 09:00:31 CST 2005

The problem here isn't what political conservatives are or what
<fill in political ideology group> are. The problem is that when
you make generalizations there are always large numbers of people
that do not fit the profile. This is the problem that Ralph Nader
(this guy really annoys me) and some other people are trying to fix.
When you have only two credible choices it is necessary to sacrifice
perhaps a great deal of one's values to get the one with the most
similar values elected. As far as the last election being a trouncing.
It was not much of a trouncing, in fact it's been one of the closer
elections in history.
[large rant on politics and number manipulation deleted]

He won by less than 51% of the vote IIRC. Hardly a trouncing.