Open Source Values

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Mon Jan 24 23:03:58 CST 2005

I agree with the statement below, and is why I have a hard time
understanding the appeal to the conservative person, which typically
believes in hierarchy and authority.  I really want to hear from Hal and
Bill on what about OSS that appeals to their values.  I'm listening.
Trying to understand.  Help me out here guys.

Thanks for the input Monty,
Jim

--
Progressive Values ARE American Values
Responsibility, Empathy, Freedom, Opportunity, Prosperity, Fairness,