Fwd: Since we're on Laptops

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jan 24 12:13:14 CST 2005

Something that would be great from a geek factor is making one
in an artist's wooden case. One would have to tackle the heat issue,
hence the geek factor. Plus it'd make a mighty handsome looking
machine. Always liked the look of wood over molded plastic.
Of course this wouldn't be a "rugged" laptop by any stretch.

My question is where you get the screens from, to build your own?