Linux radio question

Richard A. Franklin raldenfranklin at everestkc.net
Wed Jan 19 16:52:11 CST 2005

Just starting to listen to live radio using RealPlayer 10.0.2.608 w/
SuSE 9.2 (thanks to SuSE for the free 9.2 DVD ISO).

Any recommendations for free Web sites and/or Linux tools for selecting
stations and managing addresses for favorites? Have tried saving links
to connections under "favorites" with RealPlayer, but I often get error
messages indicating a possibly outdated or inaccurate link when I try to
return to a saved station ...  sometimes I can retrieve a live stream,
sometimes not.

Rick