sbc dsl and linksys firewall config issues

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Tue Jan 18 00:11:24 CST 2005

I have a friend doing just that.  At least I think it was a Netgear
modem.  When we set it up, we didn't do anything special with MTU or any
of that.

Peace,
Jim

David Nicol wrote:

>>such as yahoo
>>webmail, return empty pages.  I will try lowering the MTU on my laptop
>>and see if
>>yahoo web-mail cheers up.
>>

>nope, that didn't do it.  Anyone else having troulble accesing yahoo web-mail
>from behind a netgear wireless router connected to SBC DSL?

Progressive Values ARE American Values
Responsibility, Empathy, Freedom, Opportunity, Prosperity, Fairness,
Trust, Honesty, Open Communication, Community, Cooperation