Open Office quirks

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jan 17 11:00:55 CST 2005

I've written my family tree in Open office. Some pages are title pages;
centered text, single column. Some pages are family data pages; two column
text. I have come across some strange behavior in OO, that I can't seem
to get rid of. If I add a page and copy and paste data from another page,
sometimes it adds an extra blank page. If I get rid of that page the new page
with the pasted data becomes part of the previous existing page. A double
ctrl-enter then adds a blank page and puts the new data on it's own page.
If I then hit the delete once, then it appears to be fixed. But it's not
really. If I save and close, the blank page comes back. Anyone else have issues
like this with OO. I know this is probably something to post in a bug report.
Also, any one but more than one textbox on a page? I'd like to have two textboxes
on the data pages; one with two columns and one with one column.

Brian Densmore