ratpoison link

Duane Attaway dattawaykclug at dattaway.org
Mon Jan 17 06:52:29 CST 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, David Nicol wrote:

> this is the article that began my awareness of ratpoison:
>
> http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/581/

I once heard, "Window Managers are for the display of xterms."  I am
surprised to see folks consider Englightenment as having the most eye
candy as I have it in a minimalist setup.  The only reason I use E is its
ability to instantly reprogram key bindings to run applications or window
manager functions with e16keyedit and e16menuedit (which I have a key
binding for!)  If ratpoison could do this, it would be my poison too!