Meeting time

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Fri Jan 7 20:53:48 CST 2005

I might have made it to the meeting, but I had two laptops stolen from
my car that day.  They broke out my the window of the back seat.  Stupid
me leaving them in the back seat instead of the trunk.  That was a
really cold ride home.  So, the window is fixed, but so is the insurance
game.  Fixed against me.  I'm probably without laptop for quite a
while.  :-(

Happy holidays!
Jim

mike at handuma.com wrote:

>It was basically a freeze out. The library closed and only two people made it
>to Denny's -- Hal and myself. Next time it'll be different.
>
>Michael
>handuma.com
>

>http://www.handuma.com

Progressive Values ARE American Values
Responsibility, Empathy, Freedom, Opportunity, Prosperity, Fairness,
Trust, Honesty, Open Communication, Community, Cooperation