OT: generator for ice storm

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 6 09:11:51 CST 2005

At this point:

"/me ignites the fireplace and returns to his book.".

You have to read Brad's email where he asks if you've lost
power. Obviously, if you had no power you couldn't send an email.
Therefore, implying that you lost power by the above statement
could be taken as a troll. ;)
Although the above statement could also just mean you like to have a
fire going in the fireplace. But taken the context of the subject matter,
it is more likely to be read the other way.

I guess I need to be less subtle on my list humor.
No offense was intended.

Brian Densmore