install and use of linux with a drive too big for bios

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 01:24:45 CST 2005

--- Gerald Combs <gerald at ethereal.com> wrote:

> Should this list be added to the wiki?

If it is, I should also note that "The Computer
Garage" up on Merriam Drive has gone out of business.

I haven't been there in awhile, but "Telectronics" is
still at 80th & Santa Fe.  Run by a nice Korean
Family, they do a two page ad in "ComputerUser" and
they always have inexpensive things such as $20 CDROM
drives.