OT: generator for ice storm

Brad brad at bradandkim.net
Tue Jan 4 16:39:46 CST 2005

This is what I thought as well, but if you read posts on the net about
it, people get their heads chewed off by people who obviously know more
than I do about electricity.  I am hoping there is also no danger of
fire or anything at my home.  It is looking like I may need to do this
given the looks of things.

Thanks,

Brad