install and use of linux with a drive too big for bios

D. Joe Anderson kclug at etrumeus.com
Sat Jan 1 11:29:11 CST 2005

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 05:05:34AM -0800, Leo Mauler wrote:

> HyperTech computers at the mall at the corner of 87th
> & Farley in Lenexa

>  Computer Swap & Shop between Lamar
> and Nall on Johnson Drive in Merriam, KS.

> Also, MicroCenter at 93rd & Metcalf in Overland Park

Thanks for the summary of shops like this in the area.  KC is
big enough that I know there has to be shops like these, but any
time I visit, it's hard to know where to look for them, how far
away they are, if they're still in business, etc.  Tried to go
to one for which I saw a sign in Lee's Summit, MO, but when I
actually got into the strip mall, it had been turned into
something else.  Only thing I could find was a Best Buy.

--
Joe