OT: Re: jobs

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 22:42:27 CDT 2005

They've replaced the Henry Ford Policy ("pay people
enough to afford your product") with the Wal-Mart
Policy ("keep people poor enough that they can't
afford anything but your product").

At least Wal-Mart "cares" enough to keep people from
having to work more than 39 hours a week, and all
those annoying benefits that come from working more
than 39 hours a week.

--- Gary Hildebrand <ghildebrand at centurytel.net>