jobs

Duane Attaway dattawaykclug at dattaway.org
Fri Aug 26 12:59:10 CDT 2005

One of the folks from the KC Sportbike forums is a human resource manager
and is looking for some geeks.  There are a few that ride sportbikes, but
I told her not to underestimate The local mailing list of Linux geeks.
She wants:

Sooooooo we are seriously having a growth spurt at work. We have several
positions open, and we are moving into new space to accomodate the growth
in the next 2 mos (we'll still be on the plaza)..... Take a gander at the
positions listed below....if you know anyone....refer them, there's some
serious cash in it for you once they are here 30 days.

Sr Software Engineer (very strong C skills needed 7 ANSI SQL)

Software Engineer (very strong Perl skills, & ANSI SQL)

Senior Marketing Manager (hands on managment style, Im not lookin for
someone to come in and sit on their ass)

Senior Database Developer

Senior Database Administrator (Strong Oracle 9i skills a must)

Senior Web Developer (will be tested in Javascript and HTML 4.0)

Graphic Designer (with Flash and M/X experience)

Copywriter (experience with ad copy preferred)

Senior Accountant (public accounting experience preferred)

East Coast Sales Manager (will be relocating to the East Coast and opening
an office)

West Coast Sales Manager (will be relocating to the West Coast and opening
an office)

Manager of Technical Operations (hands on managment role over our sys
admins)

Her email is:

kjohnston at adknowledge.com

There's a $500 referal bonus she would give to me, but I feel it would be
better served to have her make the check out to the Free Software
Foundation.