Off Topic

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:35:43 CDT 2005

I am looking to create a small buisness linux package consisting of small
buisness server and client software.  There are clearly some linux packages
that stand out from others and work well in a buisness environment.  Some
examples are Open Office, Mozilla Suite, Apache Web Server, LAMP, etc.

I work from a user perspective most of the time.  I can install and
configure most linux software.  I have found the task of reading,
configuration, and writing scripts tedious and sometimes very time
consuming.  I am better at project coordination, implementation and
completion.

I am interested in indivduals who are interested in the possiblity of future
contract work.  I would like to know your strengths and examples of work
(ie, web client).  Contact me off list for details.

Dale Beams