Text Editors

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 07:10:51 CDT 2005

--- Luke-Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:

> On Monday 22 August 2005 02:16, Chris Bier wrote:
> > Don Erickson wrote:
> > > I'm waiting for an example of worthwhile
> > > software that has no learning curve.
> >
> > Duck Hunt for the NES
> > Point and shoot.
>
> Assumes prior experience with projectile weapons.

As there are no physical projectiles in NES "Duck
Hunt", I see only a requirement that one be used to
pointing at things with a suitable non-lethal pointing
device, such as one's own finger.  Use of a
technological device with similar properties, such as
a flashlight, isn't necessary but might be taken as
read in a society which worships "Star Wars" as much
as ours does.

Granted, without experience with projectile weapons,
one may be surprised at the results of pointing the
light gun in "Duck Hunt".