A guy at work sent this.

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Wed Aug 17 14:21:16 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 12:21, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO wrote:
> Looks to me like Audacity.  http://audacity.sf.net   Yep, it is.

Wow. That's hilarious. I wish I had thought of it. :) With enough advertising
capitol, you could start a "software" company that distributes OSS software
to retails stores that's been rebranded under your company's name.... as long
as you left the copyrights and license intact. You could even yank the price
up if you included printed manuals. Even trademark law couldn't stop you
because you aren't using anyone's trademark.

--
I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key
ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE  7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09