Need help with PHP

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 13:23:27 CDT 2005

I'm having problems with some pages I'm writing for a
client. I'm using session variables, however every
time
I go to a new page I'm losing the session id and
creating a new one. I've not had this problem with
other sites I've done. I must be doing something
wrong, or the
virtual site isn't set up right. I've done some
debugging and have been able to go from one page to
another with the same session id. So I suspect that
the virtual space is set up right.