Educational discount on RedHat Enterprise Server for your RHCT/RHCE exam.

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 12:52:12 CDT 2005

This is a little hard to find but my Fall 2005 RHCE
teacher found this on the RedHat website.  If you're a
student (or possibly even if you aren't, I didn't
understand all of the legalese...) you can get RedHat
Enterprise Linux AS for about $50 on an individual
"subscription".

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/industries/education/products/

Since the desktop edition retails for about $179 this
is a very good deal for getting a home version of RHEL
Server for practice and review.  Note that RHEL Server
recommends an 800Mhz machine with at least 512MB of
RAM to make it work well.