Anyone still need a gmail invite?

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Sep 28 08:57:29 CDT 2004

Joe, some people still don't have Gmail accounts.  Some of us prefer the unobtrusive ads from Gmail over those from Hotmail and Yahoo.  Others of us always need some spamcatcher webmail acct to use to register for various things.   Gmail has the added benefit of being fast and with a large storage space so you don't have to clean it out every two days.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "D. Joe Anderson" <> 09/27/04 11:51PM >>>
On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 11:47:08PM -0500, D. Joe Anderson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:35:50PM -0500, Brian Densmore wrote:
> > I have some gmail invites for anyone that wants one.
>
> Ah, gmail.  The world's most successful spam effort:

Make that:

/we-do-not-want-your-gmail-invitations