Shorewall Firewall dropping ftp from 2 PCs

Michael Pratt mtpratt at nbmap.com
Mon Sep 27 09:38:27 CDT 2004

Well checked all the said links and what is weird is I can get in to the ftp
via commandline but cant get anything downloaded these effect any FTP sites at
all on the two PCs I can download via http. I have seen a lot of strange
things but This is the strangest. Any other ideas?  I have even search for
possible spyware but have fownd nothing.

Mike