Anyone seen the new Sun FileSystem

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 19:51:37 CDT 2004

Particles passing through folded space will be padded with 3 characters
at the end of each file.  It's always the last characters that get lost
anyways.  you ever hike through the woods?  The three characters at the
end of the group were always getting lost.  Younger kids were looking at
leaves and butterflies, older boys were looking at the grapevines and
wondering if they could smoke it.  Seemed like the last three were
always falling behind and eventually getting lost.  So rather than send
out a search party for data, we'll pad with three useless characters.  I
always put the guys that couldn't cook or tie knots at the end.  You
decide who you want to get rid of.
Kernel panics are OK.  It's just the kernel telling you it's lonely.
Just give it some positive reassurance and all will return to normal.