Anyone seen the new Sun FileSystem

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Sep 21 11:36:11 CDT 2004

Well we are talking about a storage capability of 3.4 x10(38th)
[that's terabytes to the almost the 9th power].
That's an awful lot of storage and although there might be at
some point in the future the capabilities of using such massive
amounts of data, it simply doesn't compare to Billy boy's 640k
statement. Not to mention we aren't even close to achieving that
kind of storage device. Oh sure we could probably build one with
current technology, but the cost would be prohibitive and it would
probably require liquid cooling.

Brian

<snip>