Computerworld: Sybase Offers Free Database For Linux

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Wed Sep 15 04:29:23 CDT 2004

It looks like voluntary survey.  I notice the Sprint PCS data base is
not there either, unless that's the "anonymous" entry.

BTW, Wal-Mart is also using DB2.  It may be a migration from Informix to
DB2, but I know that they have a huge DB2 shop.

My $.02,
Jim

Paul Taylor wrote:

>http://www.wintercorp.com/vldb/2003_TopTen_Survey/TopTenWinners.asp
>
>Wonder if Wallie World was surveyed? I'm sure they were.
>
>PT

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

    -- George W. Bush --