Gmail and Opera?

Chris Hoelscher jansdh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:15:48 CDT 2004

I say that's for sure.  I get so tired of having to remember which
browser will work (or is required for) what site.  It's bad enough at
work when things are written to a particular tool - they at least have
the 'right' to tell me what tool they have licensed for me to do my
job, since they are paying the freight.  But I'd be embarassed if the
corporation's public face required any particular brand of browser....

Oh, well...it was worth asking if anyone had found a solution or not....

Chris.