gmail initiations

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Sep 8 08:58:29 CDT 2004

Dear Mr. Darrah,

  Expect a visit from our officers from Homeland Security. We are very concerned about your
unpatriotic activities and will be watching you closely from our spy satellite with the GPS tracker
we installed secretly in your car with our secret court wiretapping and surveillance warrant.

Sincerely,

The Feds