Let's consider a get together - Was: (Re: gmail)

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Sat Sep 4 21:08:25 CDT 2004

I've got ample floor space, a futon for the first to claim it, etc.
Parking is probably the only real issue - but not a big one.  We'll just
fill up the street I expect.

I think if we do something during the day on a Saturday, like BBQ and the
like, with perhaps one or two presentations on something interesting - then
we have the evening to burn in Westport or any other form of madness.  I,
for one, prefer to stay in and socialize with my own kind after a day like
that, but our options are wide open of course.

This could go down like the last significant social I hosted.  Anyone
remember the wall of pr0n?

Dustin