A Job

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 4 08:41:56 CDT 2004

And it is ALL M$ servers and software.  I would be concerned that the
organization might exhibit a similar lack of vision in other areas as
well.

Always tour the facilities before accepting a job offer.  I once took a
job with a company that was too cheap to put in a raised floor for the
main frame.  People would have to walk on the bus and tag cables to get
to some of the storage cabinets.  We were constantly down with weird
service problems!