ASX Script

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Sep 1 09:09:26 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 07:32 am, Brian Densmore wrote:

> I'd be willing to work on a project to help out move from a
> Window$ audio server to a Linux Audio server. Even though,
> I'm starting another project and don't know anything about
> streaming audio. Let me know how I can help and I will.

Well, Jason implies that he knows a way to write the launch script that would
fix the problem, but he's not telling.

Other than that, several audio streaming projects seem to have moved into the
major distros (while one of the most promising seems to have stagnated out to
the fringe).

I believe one or two people in the area are messing with some form of
streaming, and within six months we may have the collective expertise we
need, as well as more desirable distribution candidates, so I'm basically
biding my time and watching for now.

But if Jason can fix the script that's great.